Trees at Forbidden City

I was curious when I saw these trees.

I thought I saw bodies..


and faces too..


Wonder if there's any story behind them..


The Forbidden City was the Chinese imperial palace from the Ming Dynasty to the end of the Qing Dynasty. It is located in the middle of Beijing, China, and now houses the Palace Museum. For almost five hundred years, it served as the home of emperors and their households, as well as the ceremonial and political center of Chinese government.




Comments

  1. Like the bear tree at Kellie's Castle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does really looks like bodies. You visited all these places?

    Hi Wenn. I just realize I have a blog with the same title as yours :)

    Love your blog, very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These trees are older than the age of our whole family sum together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like China has so many weird stuffs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forbidden City was one place I didn't visit during my business trip to Beijing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ive been here before. those trees are unique and alive! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the trees too! Was told by the guide that these trees have been there from since the time the place was built.
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  8. would be scary to look at night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So exquisite!! Here in Malaysia lots of trees are cut down after having be grown for about 15 years...they pose a danger to motorists according to the government.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting trees. Bet it'll be spooky if seen at nite.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog