Thanks Honey Bee! Thanks Fitline!

Those days, I would just get my supplements from the pharmacy. Until in dec 2004, my sister gave me a set of supplement. Since the set consisted of 3 items, I just distributed among us. I took the vitamin ones, my girl took the mineral ones and my boy took the enzyme ones.

I tried it for the first time and I felt itchiness especially on my back. I was scratching away. Because of that, I stopped and totally forgot about it. Once in a while, my sister would ask me about it. I always tried to ignore her message.

My boy and my girl also didn't take theirs and the products were left to harden.

Half year had gone but I was not consuming it. Then my sister gave me another new set. Oh my goodness, I didn't want it but she insisted.

Instead of letting it to rot, I just started consuming it. I started with the first item, that is, the mineral ones. I dissolved a teaspoon of it and drank it before I went to bed. Surprisingly, I woke up the next morning feeling so fresh. That was great! Usually, I was lazy to get up early in the morning.

So next, I consumed the vitamin ones. I also dissolved a teaspoon of it in a small cup of water and drank it. A short while later, I felt it..My ears turned red and my face too. But it was there just for a short while. That very afternoon, I took the enzyme ones before my lunch. After lunch, I went to school as usual.

Well, teaching in the afternoon was always tiring for me. I would have to drive all the way to Batu Gajah from Ipoh. Usually I would yawn all the way while driving. But this time I was driving with full alertness. Surprising!

Next, I would usually take a short nap during the recess time as I usually felt very sleepy. But not this time, I didn't take a nap and I didn't feel tired at all.

That concluded that I was alert for the day due to the supplement! So from then on, I took it regularly. It really helped me a lot!

Thanks to my sister for introducing this great product from Germany to me.

Stay healthy with Fitline!

Thanks Fitline!


Comments

  1. Too lazy to take supplements... Got lots in the cupboard, maybe some expired already. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just like to share this with you as far as vit supplements are concerned,,,i mean the way i take it..

    i don't take it everyday,rather i take in alternate or 3 times a week, to me supplements are still foreign agents, we must let our body work own its own, to produce the necessary enzymes to absorb vit and mineral from our regular intake....

    hahah,like i said only my opinion,,, take care now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean regular intake,, is the foods we makan daily

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya, Eugene..we still need to take our daily food. But we wouldn't know if we had taken enough so supplements come in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, i agree with you.. not so sleepy as i did those days.. i finished the basics already.. now still got the red and white.. cos i didnt take all 3 in a day! :) expensive ma..

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...i also got plenty of supplements in the cupboard, need to finish them before my mom yells at me again. lol. :) wish you have a healthy life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always forgot to take my vitamins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not taken any supplements yet....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I taking few supplements myself. With our lifestyle and environment, we cannot rely too much on our diet. Enzyme is definitely a must!! Make u stay healthy, young and can prevent cancer too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Friends, taking supplements is not a must but advisable. Since I take supplements, I have been healthier than before.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wenn, are you teaching at St Bernadette's Convent, BG?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I blogged about supplements in my previous post. Yes, I believe in it and I felt better after taking it. For example, Vit C seems help to prevent flu for me , after I have bouts of it for 1 month. Q10 also helps to improve my stamina!

    ReplyDelete
  13. taking the necessary supplements is actually good for health..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like STP, I always forgot to take my supplements! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. As for me, I always take it regularly unless my stock runs out..

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love fitline cause it has brought my health to a higher level. i felt like 10 years younger. i took the supplement everyday. always listen to my body. and still take meals regularly to keep my health at optimum level. supplement can be expensive but it is even more expensive when we are hospitalised for illness. that's how i take care of myself! my mom always says 'always have to take care of ourselves'!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fitline is amazing!!! More energy to do what I have to do. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog