First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...
Your plate is so damn scrummy. I want some Wenn. :)
ReplyDeleteoh .... i just a buffet not long ago and I feel like having one again. The roast chicken looks good leh. Got sushi and sashimi??
ReplyDeleteso much to eat but ....
ReplyDeletethat's why i avoid buffet meals. at my age, i just can't eat much these days.
Looks like delicious food!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics too, Wenn!
B xx
waaaaaaaaaa so many things to choose from...very dai hor.....
ReplyDeleteMakes me feel like eating it now...
ReplyDeleteu r like me... see buffet, i pau liow.. hahaha...
ReplyDeleteyummy buffet spread & I like those on your plate!
ReplyDeleteYummy!~
ReplyDeleteSeems like so many choices wor....
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely food!! And what a lovely restaurant!! What else to say!
ReplyDeletefood, glorious food! They look so yummy!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks mouth-watering! YUM! Gimme some, Wenn! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat! You ate so little? I would have taken 10 times more! LOL!
ReplyDeleteno seconds? ;-)
ReplyDeleteI work in a small restaurant. One day my cousin who I hadn't seen in a long time showed up. I was happy to see him because I hadn't seen him in a long time. After speaking to him for 2 minutes, I regretted the fact that we met again.
ReplyDeletei just a buffet not long ago and I feel like having one again. The roast chicken looks good leh. Got sushi and sashimi?
ReplyDeleteI love buffet hehehe.
ReplyDelete