First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...
where's this restaurant?? my first dinner was at Champs-Élysées..
ReplyDeleteWow, looks delicious! The duck is yummy?
ReplyDeleteIt's at Place Edouard VII. And the duck was definitely scrumptious!
ReplyDeleteAre those snails yummy? :D
ReplyDeleteIt tasted good with the garlic.
ReplyDeleteWow... what a wonderful meal!
ReplyDeleteThe escargot reminded me that actually they re-use that shells..
The food must taste better in Paris, eh. The escargots look yummy. *drools*
ReplyDelete@ VanillaSeven - yikes, really!?
Escargot!!!! Yummmmm!!!! LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteGood to try local delicacies but on a group tour most of them not adventurous and would stick to Chinese meals must have rice.
ReplyDeletehow's the escargots' texture like?
ReplyDeletedelicious!!!
ReplyDeletenow i'm hungry!
betty xx
You made quite a trip. I enjoyed looking at all your pictures and am pleased that you had a good time in Paris. That meal looks yummy.
ReplyDeleteLOL, tht's wht a life should be!! Envy!
ReplyDeleteVagabonde, love yr post on the Paris bridges. Thanks!
ReplyDeletewhat a delicious spread.
ReplyDelete