Happy Mooncake Festival to you and your family. So nice, got gift.
I'm not buying/eating - so expensive...but I went to buy a box of 2 yesterday for my parents (can't afford four - low sugar, white lotus...around RM18 each)and I noticed that they're almost all sold out. Good grief! People are so rich or I am so poor...
Such a nice gift there. I had a free moon cake when I was invited by Pullman Hotel for food tasting. I love moon cakes although they are sweet. But who cares? Once a year right?
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...
Since it was the Sultan of Perak's birthday, I had decided to visit the royal town in Kuala Kangsar. Two of my good friends went along with me. I drove them to my Punjabi friend's aunty's place in Kuala Kangsar. Aunty made us the mango drinks which indeed quenched our thirst. I was amazed by the Punjabi bed. It's made of weaved plastic and ropes too. Since the auspicious day coincided with the birthday of the Sikh Guru, we were taken to the Sikh temple nearby. I was glad to be in such a religious and clean place. We were needed to be on barefoot and cladded with a head scarf. it's a first time experience for both my Chinese friend and myself. After the prayer with the chanting from the priest sitting in front, we were given a sweet dessert which I must receive it with both palms. Of course, we had to eat it. We adjourned to the dining hall and had our breakfast. The Punjabi tea was totally different from our usual tea. Since we had ...
Hi wenn
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the festive season with family & loved ones
Hope you enjoy your mooncakes, Wenn..
ReplyDeleteI’d love to have a moon cake with you with a cup of tea – have a great time.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mooncake Festival to you and your family. So nice, got gift.
ReplyDeleteI'm not buying/eating - so expensive...but I went to buy a box of 2 yesterday for my parents (can't afford four - low sugar, white lotus...around RM18 each)and I noticed that they're almost all sold out. Good grief! People are so rich or I am so poor...
happy mid-autumn day to you.. :)
ReplyDelete月圆圆,人甜甜。祝你越来越有钱。
ReplyDeleteyuè yuányuán, rén tiántián。zhù nǐ yuè lái yuè yǒu qián。
月光光,人双双。祝你心情多放宽。
yuè guāngguāng, rén shuāngshuāng。 zhù nǐ xīn qíng duō fàng kuān。
贵人齐,小人离。祝你大利又大吉。
guì rén qí, xiǎo rén lí。zhù nǐ dà lì yòu dà jí。
祝你与家人,中秋节快乐。
zhù nǐ yú jiā rén, Zhōng qiūjié kuàilè。
Happy mooncake festival to you and your family too
ReplyDeleteHappyb mooncake festival you you and family..enjoy it. I'm going to hunt it after work..nyum..nyum..nyum..
ReplyDeleteHappy Mid Autumn Festival..May your moon be always round and happiness rings throughout your home!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mid-Autumn Festival!
ReplyDeleteHappy mooncake festival wenn! I will go and get the parcel from post office tomorrow. Have received the notiication. Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteHello Wenn,
ReplyDeleteSuch a nice gift there. I had a free moon cake when I was invited by Pullman Hotel for food tasting. I love moon cakes although they are sweet. But who cares? Once a year right?
Enjoy your Moon Cake celebration yeah?
So good you receive gifts. :D
ReplyDeleteHappy Mid Autumn Festival!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mid Autumn Festival!
ReplyDelete