Views from our villa

After our breakfast at Bila-Bila, it was still raining. The others were sound asleep so I took some pictures from our villa..

views of those villas on Branch 2..from our villa's balcony


view of the far left into the Straits of Malacca


our neighboring villa on my left..view from the balcony

front view..on my right


all the villlas were equipped with umbrellas..very handy when it rains


front view..on my left


The card was left on as the others were still sound asleep..

My two girls and I went on to explore the place further..before we went out for our lunch.


Comments

  1. Thanks Wenn...a must visit one day in the future. Thanks for the intro. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The villas are nice! I want to stay in one for my holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice villas and the view of the sea, makes me wanna go bila-bila tak tahu..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not convenient to move around on rainy days hor? And the word "walk" does not exist in my vocabulary. Don't like the place already... Muahahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice place! if can cycle around lagi shiok :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice scenery... i wanna go la.. just told my son about it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This place is nice! Have to google to locate it. I want to go too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog