Mango

My girl and I love mango. I will buy almost ripe mangoes and put them in the fridge. When it's time to peel it, it's so cool to eat it. I came across a blog that shows us how to take out the seed.

My girl experimented with it and she was successful. She had done it a few times and even tried to plant it. But we don't have the area to do so. Once she planted the tiny mango plant just opposite our shop. In just a few days, someone pulled it off..




Mango health benefits also include a high iron content. This is very beneficial for individuals who are prone to be anemic. Many women are anemic due to their monthly menstrual cycles and eating mangoes can help replenish some of the iron loss that occurs during this time.

Comments

  1. Oh I did not know about mango being beneficial due to its high iron content. Now I know, I'll go get some :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!


    Aloha from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    =^..^=
    > < } } ( ° >

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love mangoes too, especially those very fragrant and sweet ones..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have not opened the shell of the seed before, and oh, so it looks something like that inside..

      Delete
    2. but i thought you can just placed the whole thing without cracking it open into the earth and it will grow??

      Delete
    3. didn't know mangoes have high iron content, so you can eat more to boost your MCV and MCH huh??

      Delete
    4. yes, you need to get that small seed inside the shell. Otherwise, it won't grow.

      Mangoes will be my good friend from now on..

      Delete
  4. I love mangoes too. Yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just took mango kerabu for dinner.. hahaha.. love mangoes too...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog