Last Weekend

Last Saturday, my girls and I went to KL for our weekend getaway. We had got our tickets ready for my boy's performance at KLPAC at night.

the tickets

Before we went to KLPAC, we visited 1U. Had our lunch and then watched a movie titled "Edge of Tomorrow.
We reached there two hours earlier as we didn't want to be caught in the jam.

The performance lasted for one and a half hour.
My boy played the saxophone.


The next day, Sunday, we went to Mid Valley. I had planned to meet up with my friends. We had lunch together but I left earlier as we had bought tickets for another movie. My youngest girl had watched X-men so we went for Maleficent. Whereas my other two girls watched the x-men.

 my friends and I had a good time chit-chatting


 I stayed for the night at Shah Alam before I drove back home on Monday morning.




Comments

  1. Your son must be very happy to be performing at KLPAC. Well done! Did you stay in your new house in Shah Alam?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he is very happy indeed to perform at KLPAC for the first time.

      Delete
  2. i saw you posting the photos of the ticket on FB and i thought, hmmm, must be coming to KL to watch your boy in performance.. ah, i was right!! nice, i have not been to KLPAC also, haha, what a shame!!

    so you went to the Perfect Living Exhibition.. did you manage to get the water bottle?? hehe~~ remember once i queued up for that and took 4?? that is it.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's because of his performance that I went to KL.
      I was there but I didn't get the water bottle. Too busy chit-chatting with my friends.

      Delete
  3. Congrats to your son... Must be an exicited day for your son and you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw many photos from FB - KL trip this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bit of this, a bit of that! What a great theme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they have creative names every time.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Yes, indeed. I met up with my friends in KL.

      Delete
  7. Congrats to your son. Must be a good show from him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose. Yea, it's a good experience for him.

      Delete
  8. Did you take your son's performance photo or video?

    Congrats to your son. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lina. But unfortunately photography was not allowed.

      Delete
  9. You must be very excited and proud of your son, I like the instrument saxophone, how was the movie maleficent, I was thinking of watching it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am a proud mum..
      Maleficent is a great movie..

      Delete
  10. Been to KLPAC once. Kinda freak out when driving into the place LOL.

    You son is brilliant

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog