Indian wedding

I have only seen Indian weddings being carried out in Indian movies. Never expected being invited to one recently.


This jolly uncle is a friendly customer. He has become a good friend of mine. A week ago, he gave me an invitation card to his daughter's wedding held last Sunday.


It was indeed a privilege for me. I was all set to witness the wedding. Imagine me going about capturing those beautiful moments of the auspicious wedding.

Thanks Uncle Moorthy and Aunty Mary for inviting me....


Comments

  1. I never seen an Indian wedding in person before...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to one myself. No Indian friend. Hehe.

    I believe it was an eye opener for you; such a privilege.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are all the photos of the Indian Wedding? Please share with us and blog more often la.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have enjoyed the wedding a lot. Will you be sharing the photos you took?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weddings always induce those happy feelings in us

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Look at that cheerful bride. Such a happy family :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never been to an indian wedding. sure an eye opening experience

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been to 1 -2 Indian Wedding ceremony before. Quite interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. here's wishing you and yours all the joys of the season. merry christmas!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's wishing you and family a very Happy & Healthy New Year 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy new year, wenn! all the best in 2017! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog