Skinny Marie

Skinny Marie was a song I learnt when I was in Form 4 at SMJK Convent Taiping. Till now, I still remember the lyrics of the song:

Skinny Marie kidin kidin, Skinny Marie kidu, I love you!
Skinny Marie kidin kidin, Skinny Marie kidu, I love you!
I love u in the morning, I love u in the afternoon, I love u in the evening.

n underneath the moon..

We sang this song during our camp. It was fun.

So, to make fun of my little boy, I would sing it to him. But I changed the name to:
Skinny Kaney..

By the way, he loves the song too.

In a nutshell, songs convey our feelings to other people. When u feel happy, just sing out loud!


Comments

  1. skinny marie kidin kidin
    skinny marie kidu
    i love YOU!!! hehe
    i saw it in a children program, the lady was singing with a puppet =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog