Courtesy

It's not difficult for me to show courtesy to customers. Not actually difficult to say "Hello" and "Thank you". Customers love to be treated nicely as they are human.

Well, I used to be a customer myself at my husband's shop. I realised that the cashiers were not really courteous. They didn't seem to greet the customers or even thank them. What a sad case. Even though they knew me, they didn't act their best. Maybe they were rather stressed up.

Now, I become the cashier. I know how to treat my customers. I can see that they are glad that they are served nicely. Just simply smile, greet and thank them. I think I enjoy my present work a lot. Would you like to be treated that way when you happen to shop anywhere?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog