First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...


Wish I could be there too. :D
ReplyDeleteThe scenery here are very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteDid you enjoy Shiling Night Market?
ReplyDeletethe Palace Museum is really very stately....too bad too many tourists for any one to concentrate on the exhibit...did you get pushed?
The last time I visited Taiwan was 3 years ago.
ReplyDeleteAnd I stayed in Taiwan for 3 months 20 years ago.
Shih-lin Night market something new again. tQ
ReplyDeleteHope you have a nice tour of Taiwan with your family
ReplyDeleteWah...
ReplyDeleteMarket, I love all kinds of market.....lots of stuff to see!
ReplyDeleteHow come no picture of u, i want to see u leh...
ReplyDelete