First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...
home is always the best place.. :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome Home!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back. Where is my pressie? LOL :D Just kidding.
ReplyDeleteWelcome home! Hope you had a great time!!!
ReplyDeletewelcome home and have a good rest :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome back. Did you had a good time? :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to your Sweet Home, btw... is that your house? It looks so familiar to me... hrm~!
ReplyDeleteeast or west, home is the best.
ReplyDeleteglad u and your family reached home safely! :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! Have a good rest!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home, Wenn.
ReplyDeleteYou convey the joy of homecoming simply and fully.
Aloha from Hawaii my Friend!
Comfort Spiral
nothing beats that....home sweet home ahahhaah welcome home :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome home :D.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! back to the usual routine of cleaning,washing, cooking.....lol
ReplyDeleteWhen: What a great trip you had, enjoyed catching up on the photos.
ReplyDelete