You Don't Look Fat


The following situation is familiar to most guys in relationships: You and your girlfriend (or wife) are preparing for a night out and, after she gets dressed, she asks, "Do I look fat in this?" The best answer? "No, of course you don't look fat." (That can be followed by "You're beautiful" or other flattering comments.) Other than ignoring her question entirely, this is the only way to come out of the situation unscathed; any other answers could be twisted into something they didn't mean and door slamming will likely ensue. The bottom line for guys is: She feels chunky and their mission is to put her fears to rest.

http://www.ivillage.com



I wear whatever I like. 
I don't ask for my partner's point of view. 
What about you?


Comments

  1. I do ask for my hubby's point of view sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL




    Aloha from Honolulu

    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    ><}}(°>

    <°)}}><

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I am going out I will ask my wife what clothes matches hers. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. errr, i think most ladies always think they are fat no matter how we think they are not~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wear what I feel comfortable in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know my lovely wife asks me that quite often,whenever we go for some" proper" dinners and my answer to her every time will be," are you feeling comfortable in it?" if not change, if yes, wear it.........hahahahah now she knows

    ReplyDelete
  7. i always ask and i always get the same answer, 'no, u don't look fat.. you ARE fat!' and i still ask....

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post should include a full frontal pic of you, so we could judge la! lolz
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha ha, sure got ask wan lah.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bananaz will always ask Mango what tie to go with shirt. Dont want land up green shirt with red tie. Nowadays lazy to write the color at the collar haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. it depends on the partner and their taste.

    normally i wear whatever i like.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wear whatever I like too... and hubby will give me his point of view some times. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog