i've also gone up during my first visit in 1998, didn't choose to go up during my second visit in 2009.. so can't really remember how it looks like, haha!!
♫I love Paris in the springtime. I love Paris in the fall. I love Paris..♫ We were up there at night so no photos. Lovely pixz the place is so orderly like the last pix too. tQ.
I would love to visit Paris one day.
ReplyDeleteparis is so lovely!
ReplyDeleteisn't it?
lovely photos.:)
betty xx
I love Paris. great views.
ReplyDeleteu must have missed the beautiful night view of paris from the highest viewing deck of eiffel tower :)
ReplyDeletei've also gone up during my first visit in 1998, didn't choose to go up during my second visit in 2009.. so can't really remember how it looks like, haha!!
ReplyDeleteI love Paris...though must admit, I've never been there.
ReplyDeleteyou had a nice clear day to get these lovely views.
Brings back good memories...my brother is visiting there right now!
ReplyDeleteEeee...can't stand heights. Didn't use to be like this...only more lately - old age perhaps.
ReplyDelete♫I love Paris in the springtime. I love Paris in the fall. I love Paris..♫ We were up there at night so no photos. Lovely pixz the place is so orderly like the last pix too. tQ.
ReplyDeleteParis, the perfect place for honeymooning. Unfortunately i dont have the $$ :(:(
ReplyDeleteIt must have been a dream come true to have explored Paris.
ReplyDeleteLove your photos!
It must have been a dream come true to have explored Paris.
ReplyDeleteLove your photos!
Nice view! :)
ReplyDeleteIt is a concrete jungle down there....full of bricks...
ReplyDeletethose are some views! i hope see them myself some day.
ReplyDelete