RIP my aunt in Taiping




When I was young, my aunt would take me to her house in Simpang. I would spend my holidays there. What I love about the stay was that I got to taste her cooking which was very delicious to me. I also got to sleep in a nice bedroom.

Since young, I had regarded her as a very special aunt of mine. She was soft-spoken and kind to everyone. This picture was taken in 2001 and that time we went for a holiday together.

We used to visit her every Chinese New Year. But I missed visiting her last CNY. I thought that I could get to see her this coming CNY. Unfortunately, she had left us. So sad that we wouldn't be able to see her anymore.

About 10 years ago, she stayed with us in Ipoh for a short while. I loved her for being the willing person. She's willing to try any food that I offered her and I liked that. Some elderly people always like to refuse things that we offered. So I told my mum to be like my aunt. When people give us anything, just accept it gracefully. Never say No..

Yesterday morning, my aunt passed away peacefully at her daughter's place. We are going to attend the wake and her funeral too.

Rest in peace, my lovely aunt.

My late aunt gave me this handicraft of hers when she was at our place. 
I have been keeping it in my drawer. 
Now I use it again as a memory of her. 


Comments

  1. Sorry to hear this sad news. You should use her gift everyday as a good remembrance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Wenn, please accept my condolences for your loss. May your aunt rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so sorry to hear about the lost of your aunt.. may she RIP and my deepest condolence to you and your family.. yes, you should be using the gift she gave you as a good remembrance of her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that, Wenn.. my condolence... take care...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about it... My condolence.. Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rest in peace. My condolences to you and family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My condolenbce to you and your family Wenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear! Sorry for your lost.

    Rip to your beloved aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good afternoon wenn!

    Sorry to hear about your auntie's passing, my deepest condolences to you and family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear that, my condolence to you and family!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog