winnie the pooh

Hong Kong Disneyland's Fantasyland opened with only one dark ride: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.



The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh dark ride at Hong Kong Disneyland is based on the version in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World in Florida.



Disney Imagineers selected this attraction to be the first dark ride at Hong Kong Disneyland because Winnie the Pooh is the most recognizable and popular character after Mickey Mouse.



Guests ride in honey pots and travel through scenes telling various stories involving Winnie the Pooh and his friends.



Even the queue is almost a direct copy, featuring pages from a Winnie the Pooh storybook.

My girl and I had a fun ride in a honey pot. Too bad I didn't video our ride as my memory card was full.

Winnie's game

Comments

  1. Nice lighting and colour combination...real fun ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ambition is to go there one day of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Winnie in Hong Kong! Yes, he is also in Germany a Superstar for all little children...
    Servus and so long
    Kvelli

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were a kid...I surely gonna enjoy this place. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. My girl enjoyed this ride too while we were in the japan disney.. relaxing and fun.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics..........feel like goin there too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are absolutely marvelous! Love Winnie the Pooh

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks very warmth and calming. every girl's fantasy world. Nice photos here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wenn: You certainly got a lot of neat photos from the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post I'm going to show to my wife Linda who collects Teddy Bears Pooh is one of her favorites

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha, cute, but i didn't take this ride while i was there.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds like i shud have gone there too when i was in HK hahaahh

    ReplyDelete
  13. Travelling in honey pots??? Awww! So cute lah. XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. interesting...will bring my gal to visit HK Disneyland when she grows up one day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had the same ride in Japan Disneyland. Fun fun fun! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello again. keep on writing about HK! my next destination ;>

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely post!!

    Winnie the Pooh has been entertaining my children and I for more than 30 years!!

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow.... kids will surely loves it. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the ride! Although it can be quite dizzy turning round and round while on the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  20. haha...remind me of my childhood. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  21. Now that looks like a fun ride!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Winnie the pooh… it is quite stranger for me.
    I seldom watch its cartoon as well.
    Maybe, I like action cartoon more than …

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love Winnie the Pooh! Loved your post
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog