First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...
uhlala...i like any planes or vehicles models such as this.
ReplyDeleteWow quite the interesting place!
ReplyDeleteOuter space, my favourite subject!
ReplyDeleteI wonder what is next tomolo :p
ReplyDeleteI have been looking at all the beautiful monuments in the mini kingdom, they are excellent. The great food you also showed made me very hungry – I wish I could have some right now.
ReplyDeletewaaaaa nicer eh if can see the real one :)
ReplyDeleteColumbia: Wenn here, Houston how do you read? Roger!
ReplyDeleteHouston: Loud and clear. Wenn go ahead. Over!
Columbia: Bloggers having a party in Space send more bytes. Roger!
Houston: ???
Hope the see the real thing one day. Thanks for the peep.
ReplyDeleteYou should have shown us the statue from different angle. :p
ReplyDeleteInteresting..
ReplyDeleteLooks interesting!
ReplyDeleteB xx