First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...
Wenn: Wow, 3rd century BC; that is amazing.
ReplyDeletereally u can see all the places in that little china..
ReplyDeletestupa reminds me of Sejarah.
ReplyDeleteThis structure is awesome. I wonder how huge was the real thing. :D
ReplyDeletehow big is the real one??
ReplyDeleteWow..I like how you take the picture of that information..wonderful pictures, wenn
ReplyDeleteThe Great Stupa is 120 feet across (36.6 meters) and, excluding the railing and umbrella, is 54 feet high (16.46 meters). tQ
ReplyDeleteWhy no pic of you or family posing with all those miniature building?
ReplyDeletewow...beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThis was fun to see!
ReplyDeleteDelightful photo, I love to learn about the history of Buddhism.
ReplyDeleteAmazing and I like the fact that you took a photo of the info, I need to do that more often.
ReplyDeleteIs that your shadow?
ReplyDeletesorry about the shadow..
ReplyDeleteOne of those miniatures right? Isn't it great that we can see all those great structures from all over the world thru such parks?
ReplyDeleteFantastic, Wenn!
ReplyDeletexx
Unique building huh.
ReplyDelete