First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...
interesting sight and info.
ReplyDeleteImportant tourist attractions huh..Cool.
ReplyDeleteVery interesting. I think we need more windmills for power!
ReplyDeleteGreat invention..tQ.
ReplyDeleteMy sis just returned from Amsterdam with souvenir and goodies. Netherlands is a must visit. Lovely architecture, tulips and windmills of course :)
ReplyDeleteWe have one in Malacca too. :p
ReplyDeleteI'm surprised to see so many windmills so close together!
ReplyDeleteNice lesson here because now I know a little more about windmills.
ReplyDeleteHolland is a gorgeous place to see. Love the old windmills.
ReplyDeleteI loved the old windmills in Holland when I visited there so many years ago.
ReplyDeletewonderful to see these!
ReplyDeleteWindmills! SO interesting!
ReplyDeleteB xx
How big are the models? Do you lie down and take them that way?
ReplyDelete