First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...
how come the sky in the east is bluer than the west??
ReplyDeletei so wanna go to the east!!!
have a nice day! =)
nice shot
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sea.
ReplyDeleteJean: Good question! So much more beautiful! I enjoyed the boat ride so mucn - went in the late evening...for dinner at Pulau Gaya.
ReplyDeletei heard this is a very nice island, did you snorkel or dive in there??
ReplyDeleteThe sky and the sea as one..
ReplyDeleteThe sea looks so serene... so soothing!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely blue ocean.
ReplyDeletelove the sky......
ReplyDeleteCalm water.. blue sea, blue sky.. so nice..
ReplyDeleteClear blue water, time for a swim
ReplyDeleteYour photos are nice....Now I would like to visit it too...Have read a lot about it too.....
ReplyDeletethanks.
Wow! So blue and clean!
ReplyDeleteSooo blue.
ReplyDeletethe sea looks calm, great to go for a ride.
ReplyDelete