First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...
That's great wenn. Did you all get a tour inside the housr too?
ReplyDeleteoh but we didn't get in..
DeleteWhen I see John Lennon, I think of the song "Imagine".. One of my favourite song..
ReplyDeleteBut I actually prefer the Glee version more, more lively, not so sad (coz I know it's supposed to be a sad song)..
Imagine is my favorite song too..
DeleteI never heard of IMAGINE song! I am so blurr and need to check it out soon.
DeleteTM, you need to listen to this song in YouTube now!
DeleteYes, you might fall in love with it..
DeleteThis's so cool!!! =]
ReplyDeleteyes, seeing the exterior also seems so privileged.
DeleteThe legend's house!
ReplyDeleteyes, indeed..
Deleteoh, this is so cool.. and so happy for you to be able to see John Lennon's childhood home.. :)
ReplyDeleteI was indeed happy..
DeleteGood that you able to see John Lennon's childhood home... :)
ReplyDeleteonce in my lifetime..
Deletewhich part of Uk d for john lennon house ah?
ReplyDeleteIt's in Liverpool..
DeleteSo John Lennon lived there! Cute house! Did the house blare out his music??
ReplyDeleteHaha..it was quiet at that time.
DeleteI went to Nirvana's Cemetery and saw the famous Bai Guang's grave with a stone piano. Anyone who stood there would trigger the piano to play itself with music!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, that's amazing and maybe a little scary..
Deleteya..so scary.
DeleteYou really explored lot of places during your week stay in UK... good exposure.. hope one day I can go there again too..
ReplyDeleteLots more places to explore but time constrain.
DeletePity you can't tour inside but how nice to get to see the house, even from the outside
ReplyDeleteWorld hero. Thank you, Wenn
ReplyDeleteALOHA from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
> < } } ( ° >
Good afternoon wenn!
ReplyDeleteJohn Lennon, I heard of this name! Must be interesting to visit this place~
And that's a very nice song la!
DeleteThe house is still well maintained...anyone living there now?
ReplyDelete