Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...
Since it was the Sultan of Perak's birthday, I had decided to visit the royal town in Kuala Kangsar. Two of my good friends went along with me. I drove them to my Punjabi friend's aunty's place in Kuala Kangsar. Aunty made us the mango drinks which indeed quenched our thirst. I was amazed by the Punjabi bed. It's made of weaved plastic and ropes too. Since the auspicious day coincided with the birthday of the Sikh Guru, we were taken to the Sikh temple nearby. I was glad to be in such a religious and clean place. We were needed to be on barefoot and cladded with a head scarf. it's a first time experience for both my Chinese friend and myself. After the prayer with the chanting from the priest sitting in front, we were given a sweet dessert which I must receive it with both palms. Of course, we had to eat it. We adjourned to the dining hall and had our breakfast. The Punjabi tea was totally different from our usual tea. Since we had ...
Very spooky looking restaurant so per dish is 50sen? tQ.
ReplyDeleteWow vry interesting and artistic interior, love the concept.
ReplyDeleteUnique restaurant huh.
ReplyDeleteThe ambience is so unique. I bet the menu must be fantastic.
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome restaurant, Wenn!
ReplyDeleteI'm in awe of it.
Betty xx
So dark and sombre lar the mood inside. :D
ReplyDeletewow very creative...
ReplyDeleteThe restaurants nowadays come in different themes. Some are good, some are eerie.
ReplyDeleteWow! Dining in the cave? What an experience. Where is this? I cant wait to see the menu, Wenn. DOnt leave us suspense.
ReplyDeleteoh ...so special.. but rather dark inside..
ReplyDeleteSpookily groomy dark restaurant, nice venue to hold a Halloween party!^-^
ReplyDeleteI think if Scoobie Doo and his gang will liven things up a bit if they dine here. Very interesting!
ReplyDeleteSo special! looks like the inside of a cave, so creative of the architect.
ReplyDeletevery unique...I guess if am there, i would be too busy to eat liao kakaka...my monkey would be climbing here and there
ReplyDeleteI thought the restaurant only cost 50 cents!! LOL!
ReplyDeleteYou do go to the most amazing places.
ReplyDeletewow, i gotta agree with you!! IMPRESSIVE~~ @_@
ReplyDeleteVery unique!
ReplyDeleteUnique :)
ReplyDeleteNice place, but what is sold at fifty cents?
ReplyDeleteNo idea why the restaurant has such name..
ReplyDeleteVery fancy and unusual!
ReplyDeleteWhat an intriguing restaurant. Don't think I have ever seen anything like this!
ReplyDeleteWOW so different.
ReplyDelete