First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...

Beautiful flower photos!
ReplyDeleteHave several pots of this type of flowers too. Love the smell.
ReplyDeleteLove these!
ReplyDeleteBxx
Beautiful.
ReplyDeletenice white colour. Will ou need to sweep the floor often because of the fallen flower buds?
ReplyDeleteVery pretty.
ReplyDeleteOh Wenn, What IS that tree?? Gorgeous flower!!!
ReplyDeleteWell done!
Glorious blooms!! I bet they smell heavenly too.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThose are stunning! Do they have a scent?
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful!! And yes does it has a scent? What's the name of that flower. Is it a bush or a tree? Sorry for all the question. Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteWith Yellow
pretty flower..bet they smell nice coz white flower usually have nice scent
ReplyDeletenice flowers
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowering tree~
ReplyDeletegorgeous...i bet they smell very nice every morning wen u open the door eh hhehe
ReplyDeleteYou have such lovely flowers in front of you home! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSO nice!
ReplyDeleteAloha from Hawaii
Comfort Spiral
These are fragrant flowers.
ReplyDeleteThis used to be one of my most favourite plants. :D Especially during chinese new year.
ReplyDeleteVery summer! Great shots.
ReplyDeleteVery nice flowers.. You planted the tree?
ReplyDeleteA beautiful blossoming tree. Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteYou have lovely flowers too! Where do you live. I visited Kuala Lumpur in 1968 when I was teaching for DOD on Okinawa. I remember Malaysia as being very modern and very clean.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful. I'd love to know what this tree is?
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely sight to see when you come out your front door. Lovely photos! Thank you for sharing and have a great week.
ReplyDeleteGood to see beautiful things when you leave home!
ReplyDeleteGood week, dear!
These are really gorgeous blossoms.
ReplyDeleteSo tall tree and pretty blooms! They must have a sweet scent!
ReplyDeleteYou have a big garden in your home?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers!!! Very nice photos
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers!
ReplyDeleteWe have these flowers here too, but I just can't remember it's name!
ReplyDeleteare these SUI MEI where you can make bonsais?
ReplyDelete