First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...


Love the food, especially the gala platter.
ReplyDeleteIt seems like it would be a great place to get some lunch or dinner!
ReplyDeletei want that sign in my den :)) love it
ReplyDeleteYummy.
ReplyDeleteGreat sign.
ReplyDeleteBeen there once... to celebrate Valentine with my husband+ my girl, lol! (Not romantical at all):p
ReplyDeleteNow...that's the kind of restaurant I love! And, you found a circle there too...what a bonus!
ReplyDeleteGood looking fish!
ReplyDeletelook so colourful and delicious. :)
ReplyDeletethose platters look delicious! love seafood, too!
ReplyDeleteI love the grilled platter, the best!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining Food Trip Friday!!
Cool nice seafood platter. tQ.
ReplyDeletecan be shared even for three!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cool logo and the food looks delicious.
ReplyDeleteLook delicious!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great weekend!
B xx
Wenn: Looks like some mighty tasty eating.
ReplyDeleteLove the sign!!! Well Done Girl!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend to you!!
Looks delicious! Please pass the chopsticks and a bib!
ReplyDeleteThey look so scrumptious!
ReplyDeleteCool sign. Food? Looks delicious. Strictly for sharing? I'm game!
ReplyDeleteSounds yum!
ReplyDeleteHmm...I bet I could eat over half of each platter for sure!
ReplyDeleteYmmmm that looks delicious!!
ReplyDeleteOh..wow must be delicious.
ReplyDeleteI have only dined at Manhattan Fish Market once and it is so delicious. It is such a pity that Malacca doesn't have any MFM! :/
ReplyDeleteVery inviting platters!
ReplyDeletethis fish market is one of my favorite restaurant. :)
ReplyDeleteoh i love manhattan fish market. hmmm... mebe we shud go there for dinner tonite :)
ReplyDeleteSaw a few people blogged about this place and the large portion. Must really go and try one of these days..when am really hungry :p
ReplyDeleteI love this outlet....will always try to eat there.
ReplyDeleteThat all looks so delicious!
ReplyDeleteThat does look yummy!
ReplyDeletemanhattan fish market's food is not bad but sometimes the portion is too much for me.
ReplyDeleteI feel the MFM restaurants are not doing well - don't know why! The food is not bad only thing is I try not to eat often there because the food mostly fried and oily and unhealthy! : )
ReplyDeleteLove that sign! Darn it, now you've made me hungry! LOL.
ReplyDeletepenang! is the heaven of food
ReplyDeletehmmmm.... i bet this grilled platter is a winner!
ReplyDeleteYou are so lucky, always traveling. So much yummy food.
ReplyDeleteDear Wenn,
ReplyDeleteWe shared your story at our FB Fan page! check it out at http://www.facebook.com/MFM.My
Thanks for patronizing MFM Queensbay Mall