Originally called Ozakajō, it is one of Japan's most famous castles, and played a major role in the unification of Japan during the sixteenth century of the Azuchi-Momoyama period.
Btw, thanks for dropping by My Little Sprouts and your warm regards! My girl Juan Juan has fully recovered since yesterday; my boy just discharged from the hospital, he is doing well now! Thanks you! I really appreciate it!:)
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...
Since it was the Sultan of Perak's birthday, I had decided to visit the royal town in Kuala Kangsar. Two of my good friends went along with me. I drove them to my Punjabi friend's aunty's place in Kuala Kangsar. Aunty made us the mango drinks which indeed quenched our thirst. I was amazed by the Punjabi bed. It's made of weaved plastic and ropes too. Since the auspicious day coincided with the birthday of the Sikh Guru, we were taken to the Sikh temple nearby. I was glad to be in such a religious and clean place. We were needed to be on barefoot and cladded with a head scarf. it's a first time experience for both my Chinese friend and myself. After the prayer with the chanting from the priest sitting in front, we were given a sweet dessert which I must receive it with both palms. Of course, we had to eat it. We adjourned to the dining hall and had our breakfast. The Punjabi tea was totally different from our usual tea. Since we had ...
wow...can repel evil spirit...good
ReplyDeleteI am touring the world with you.
ReplyDeleteWow..can withstand earthquake? And can also repel evil spirit? Must be one very safe place to live huh! ;D
ReplyDeleteJapanese castle, nice!
ReplyDeleteBtw, thanks for dropping by My Little Sprouts and your warm regards! My girl Juan Juan has fully recovered since yesterday; my boy just discharged from the hospital, he is doing well now! Thanks you! I really appreciate it!:)
Please enjoy your weekend!
I've never sawn such a castle there. It looks very nice. Thanks for showing...
ReplyDeleteServus and so long
Kvelli
Evil spirit?. E scary.
ReplyDeleteWenn: Beautiful palace, I see the power lines are really close to this structure.
ReplyDeletei will go visit the real 1 soon hahahahha
ReplyDeleteYou can tour the world in just one place!
ReplyDeleteWhat a glorious spirit house!
ReplyDeleteAloha from Hawaii, Friend
Comfort Spiral
legendary castle, i love seeing this in anime =P
ReplyDeleteOh! I wish I can visit Osaka Castle!
ReplyDelete