First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...
cute one...
ReplyDeleteYeah! I know this Cathedral! Nope...I mean I know it is a building very famous in Russia. But I don't have any idea that it is a cathedral! :(
ReplyDeleteImagine having to be a maid, and clean the cathedral like that.
ReplyDeleteI hope you get a good maid when you get old.
In New Zealand, no such luxury. Just pray I will be healthy and mobile. When the water works and the computer work goes, I want to go also.
reminds me of Aladdin :D
ReplyDeleteA miniature world, I have to shrink myself..
ReplyDeleteLOL @ Ann's comment!
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautiful cathedral!
nice replica
ReplyDeleteThat's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteNice replica..wish I'll be there one day..need to plan and save a lot of money to visit all place in my wish list hehehe..
ReplyDeleteI saw this from TV :D.
ReplyDeleteOne day you should go to see the 'real' thing...
ReplyDeleteWow.....fantasy!! Hope they get magic housekeeping staff like the fairy god mothers of Sleeping Beauty....
ReplyDeleteyeah, how I wish I could see the real one...
ReplyDelete