First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...
Yay! I am the first one today! :)
ReplyDeleteThe flowers are really unique. It is like...flowers in flower. LOL :D
ReplyDeletei love the color of that orange flower.. unique!
ReplyDeletesaw before but didnt know the name :p
ReplyDeleteWhat do you call them?
ReplyDeleteMy share for Today's Flower
Quite a vibrant statement...
ReplyDeleteNice flowers! : )
ReplyDeleteLooks quite unique....first time seeing this type of flowers
ReplyDeleteThanks for adding a little more color to my life
ReplyDeleteThese are two very lovely photos and I love the color of these flowers. Thanks for sharing them.
ReplyDeleteVery lovely! We've got these in Hawaii, but I can't remember the name.
ReplyDeleteVery, very beautiful. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteLove the golden colour. Great captures
ReplyDeletecould these be hydrangea? whatever they are called, they are lovely indeed!
ReplyDeleteI missed the International Floral Exhibition which is being held at the moment...
ReplyDeleteTaipeh has great potentials in flower export trade...
Love your pictures.
These are the Lantana Flowers, quiet pretty. Some have dual colours in them.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Lantana flower pictures!!
ReplyDelete- Cheers Gisela.
Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made
and forgot to put a soul to.
(Henry Ward Beckford)
Beautiful huh. Love the golden colour :D.
ReplyDeleteWenn: I have seen these in gardens and they are beautiful blooms.
ReplyDeleteYes, these are pretty little lantana flowers that grows wild in the countryside here. They are usually in shaeds of yellow and pink. Local people call it 'bunga tahi ayam' because of its scent.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOnly 2?
ReplyDeletenice!! :)
ReplyDeleteLantana flowers are actually quite nice. Am thinking of growing them outside my house by the roadside.
ReplyDeleteThis bouquet lets me feel an easy heart.
ReplyDeleteFrom the Far East.
Best regards.
ruma
nice! =)
ReplyDeletethis is the taipei national flower?
ReplyDeletenice!
beautiful of everything!
ReplyDeletehttp://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/05/03/jingles-may-awards-week-1-awards-4-u-all/
ReplyDeleteHappy May!
I could not find you ever since last time...Best wishes!
those flowers are quite common in asian countries
ReplyDeletebeautiful wenn!
ReplyDeletegorgeous! i wanna go taiwaaaaaaaaan!
ReplyDelete