First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...
Ooooo....so rich!!! @.@
ReplyDeleteYou didn't buy anything from LV? ^^
ReplyDeleteI used to have BB wallet...
ReplyDeleteI am soo sooo soooo jealous! Lol
ReplyDeleteNice bag...
ReplyDeleteSo nice.....can relax there...
Very nice gifts ....
wow nice bag! :)
ReplyDeleteI thank god everyday that my gf doesn't have branded taste.
wow, that's such a nice bag!! :)
ReplyDeleteNice bag! With red lining samo. Vy 'ong'. :) Din know abt The Gardens Club. Obviously I don't spend so much to get any entitlement.
ReplyDelete