Easy Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps February 17, 2010 I have never prepared a complete western-styled dish before. So today I prepared an easy and simple one for the family.We bought the chicken ham and cocktails yesterday.My children preferred them to be fried.My husband and I ate using fork and knife..while the children liked it burger-styled..ABC Wednesday Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments amycheahFebruary 17, 2010 at 8:21 PMhmmm...looks delicious.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyIngridFebruary 17, 2010 at 10:16 PMthat looks very yummy at least not so fat as traditional hamburgers !ReplyDeleteRepliesReplysmallkucingFebruary 17, 2010 at 10:19 PMI also want!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyReanaclaireFebruary 17, 2010 at 10:26 PMmy kids sure love this too!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownFebruary 17, 2010 at 10:32 PMLooks pretty easy!Good for you.Mine is uphugsshakiraReplyDeleteRepliesReplylinaFebruary 17, 2010 at 10:37 PMmmmm... looks yummy! :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousFebruary 17, 2010 at 11:48 PMEasy, yes...but also delicious. :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCH VoonFebruary 18, 2010 at 12:20 AMlook nice... how much you want sell?makanan seimbang.ReplyDeleteRepliesReply LeeFebruary 18, 2010 at 12:40 AMHi Wenn, not bad. Not bad at all.Looks delicious, Lee.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTekkausFebruary 18, 2010 at 1:23 AMWarr....you make it look way too easy. :p Damn delicious.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyChrisAuFebruary 18, 2010 at 1:45 AMi love western food... is this bcos the shops mostly closed on cny and you gotta cooked your own breakfast ? :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCloudyFebruary 18, 2010 at 2:02 AMI think, all childreen like Hamburger and Hot Dog...Servus and have a nice dayKvelliReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRoger Owen GreenFebruary 18, 2010 at 2:15 AMEasy is good!On behalf of the ABC Wednesday team, thank you!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLeAnnFebruary 18, 2010 at 6:12 AMOK, now I am hungry!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyrainfield61February 18, 2010 at 7:42 AMHaha...western style in this CNY.Sound interesting.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBorneo FalconFebruary 18, 2010 at 8:22 AMI hope I can make my own burger one dayReplyDeleteRepliesReplymanglishFebruary 18, 2010 at 8:31 AMthanks for the idea....hahahha this is why i read blogs to get ideas hahaReplyDeleteRepliesReplySomewhere in SingaporeFebruary 18, 2010 at 9:25 AMI'm hungry liao after seeing the foods...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownFebruary 18, 2010 at 10:05 AMMcDonald can closed door la..heheeReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEnsuraiFebruary 18, 2010 at 11:24 AMOnce cooking is easy peasy you will have quality time left for your family....and you won't be tired either...good one here.thanks.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCloudiaFebruary 18, 2010 at 11:28 AMYou are a western cowgirl now!Aloha, FriendComfort SpiralReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMummy MoonFebruary 18, 2010 at 12:07 PMSimple and nice! I like the burger style too heheReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBoeyJoeyFebruary 18, 2010 at 12:08 PMSometimes a simple meal like this is more delicious and satisfying :-).ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJamaFebruary 18, 2010 at 12:43 PMThat looks so delicious!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCherylFebruary 18, 2010 at 12:49 PMAnd how delicious the meal looks!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCalvyniusFebruary 18, 2010 at 1:17 PMsimplicity at its best!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyஇ Baŋäŋaz இFebruary 18, 2010 at 6:42 PMNot bad its always the first time in everything very familiar? Being stalking foongpc I guess haha. Good try. tQReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMourenFebruary 18, 2010 at 6:48 PMMy eldest son favorite; Chicken Ham Burger!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousFebruary 18, 2010 at 7:29 PMMy kids don't like hot dogs and hamburgers, so for easy meals, I just make spaghetti..That looks delicious, wenn!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplynutsFebruary 18, 2010 at 11:31 PMso yummy! my kids love burger and that's our usual snack but not the western style..:DReplyDeleteRepliesReplyfoongpcFebruary 19, 2010 at 12:49 AMLooks delicious to me! : )ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPietro BrosioFebruary 19, 2010 at 2:41 AMLooks excellent!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThis Is My Blog - fishing guyFebruary 19, 2010 at 8:40 AMWenn: Really cool sandwich.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplywennFebruary 20, 2010 at 8:43 AMThe ham was delicious! Even my husband loved it.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
hmmm...looks delicious.
ReplyDeletethat looks very yummy at least not so fat as traditional hamburgers !
ReplyDeleteI also want!
ReplyDeletemy kids sure love this too!
ReplyDeleteLooks pretty easy!
ReplyDeleteGood for you.
Mine is up
hugs
shakira
mmmm... looks yummy! :)
ReplyDeleteEasy, yes...but also delicious. :)
ReplyDeletelook nice... how much you want sell?
ReplyDeletemakanan seimbang.
Hi Wenn, not bad. Not bad at all.
ReplyDeleteLooks delicious, Lee.
Warr....you make it look way too easy. :p Damn delicious.
ReplyDeletei love western food... is this bcos the shops mostly closed on cny and you gotta cooked your own breakfast ? :)
ReplyDeleteI think, all childreen like Hamburger and Hot Dog...
ReplyDeleteServus and have a nice day
Kvelli
Easy is good!
ReplyDeleteOn behalf of the ABC Wednesday team, thank you!
OK, now I am hungry!
ReplyDeleteHaha...western style in this CNY.
ReplyDeleteSound interesting.
I hope I can make my own burger one day
ReplyDeletethanks for the idea....hahahha this is why i read blogs to get ideas haha
ReplyDeleteI'm hungry liao after seeing the foods...
ReplyDeleteMcDonald can closed door la..hehee
ReplyDeleteOnce cooking is easy peasy you will have quality time left for your family....and you won't be tired either...good one here.
ReplyDeletethanks.
You are a western cowgirl now!
ReplyDeleteAloha, Friend
Comfort Spiral
Simple and nice! I like the burger style too hehe
ReplyDeleteSometimes a simple meal like this is more delicious and satisfying :-).
ReplyDeleteThat looks so delicious!
ReplyDeleteAnd how delicious the meal looks!
ReplyDeletesimplicity at its best!
ReplyDeleteNot bad its always the first time in everything very familiar? Being stalking foongpc I guess haha. Good try. tQ
ReplyDeleteMy eldest son favorite; Chicken Ham Burger!
ReplyDeleteMy kids don't like hot dogs and hamburgers, so for easy meals, I just make spaghetti..That looks delicious, wenn!
ReplyDeleteso yummy! my kids love burger and that's our usual snack but not the western style..:D
ReplyDeleteLooks delicious to me! : )
ReplyDeleteLooks excellent!
ReplyDeleteWenn: Really cool sandwich.
ReplyDeleteThe ham was delicious! Even my husband loved it.
ReplyDelete