I normally will bring Maggi Cup noodles and few sachets of Old Town White Coffee when I travel overseas just like an insurance. In the end I brought home the cup noodles unopened.
Since it was the Sultan of Perak's birthday, I had decided to visit the royal town in Kuala Kangsar. Two of my good friends went along with me. I drove them to my Punjabi friend's aunty's place in Kuala Kangsar. Aunty made us the mango drinks which indeed quenched our thirst. I was amazed by the Punjabi bed. It's made of weaved plastic and ropes too. Since the auspicious day coincided with the birthday of the Sikh Guru, we were taken to the Sikh temple nearby. I was glad to be in such a religious and clean place. We were needed to be on barefoot and cladded with a head scarf. it's a first time experience for both my Chinese friend and myself. After the prayer with the chanting from the priest sitting in front, we were given a sweet dessert which I must receive it with both palms. Of course, we had to eat it. We adjourned to the dining hall and had our breakfast. The Punjabi tea was totally different from our usual tea. Since we had ...
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...
yeah, this buffet looks just so nice!! so many things to choose from..
ReplyDeletei love western breakfast buffet.. love those cold cuts and sausages, and the pastries too!! haha~~
Deleteyou just had two plates?? hahaha, for me, most probably i can go two plates of mains and one plate of desserts!! :D
Deletei don't mind eating more for breakfast, as this is the most important meal of a day.. :)
DeleteI love the breakfast but I couldn't eat that much..
DeleteWestern breakfast is nice, but I can't take it for many days in a row. I still prefer Malaysian style breakfast.
ReplyDeleteMany years ago, I went to Australia and every day had to take this type of breakfast. I missed curry mee, CKT and nasi lemak.
DeleteThat time how I wish i have a cup of maggi mee laksa flavour one.
DeleteBut I like that plate of mixed fruit.
DeleteI normally will bring Maggi Cup noodles and few sachets of Old Town White Coffee when I travel overseas just like an insurance. In the end I brought home the cup noodles unopened.
DeleteAs for me, I love western breakfast and I don't fancy cup noodles..
Deleteargh...dont say go overseas la. In malaysia also can miss Kari mee and CKT one leh. Not easy to find stalls that sell CKT and kari mee that taste good
Deleteyes but try to eat western when oversea..
DeleteWoo hoo, your mum really heong sao. Whenever I travel I usually take a big portion of breakfast.
ReplyDeleteI like the waffles with poach egg and also the fruit platter.
DeleteFor me I'll go for another third round...hahaha.
Deleteit's great if we can eat a lot for breakfast..
Deleteoh...I love this type of breakfast.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend, Wenn.
me too..you too have a nice weekend..
DeleteI always try to eat hotel's good breakfasts to the fullest so that I could skip lunch.
ReplyDeleteHow come your omelette's egg yolk was so orange? It must be ostrich eggs!!!
We still ate lunch so I didn't take heavy breakfast..
Deletethe egg tasted good..
aiyo...ostrich eggs where got so small size one. Maybe it's like ours Nutriplus eggs leh
DeleteI suppose so..
Deletei love hotel's buffet breakfast.
ReplyDeletethey are yummy..
Deleteyour mum is beautiful!
ReplyDeletethat breakfast looks great and delicious!
now i'm hungry!
thanks..yes, they were delicious..
Deletewow...this hotel certainly seems to be special as other western hotel have limited choice of buffet breakfast and this one have so many choice.
ReplyDeleteyes, we were really envious of the food..
DeleteI assumed the hotel have very good business ya since they prepared so much food. It would be a waste if nobody eats
ReplyDeletewell, I suppose so. Furthermore Poland is a much cheaper country than the others..
DeleteOf all the food there, i think I like the fruits best. It look so fresh
ReplyDeleteYes, my mum loved all those fruits..
Delete