First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...

Excellent photography!
ReplyDeleteI am seeing the Road to Blue Sky.
ReplyDeletenice....very nature!!!
ReplyDeleteVery bright and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI think I wanna join this skywatch too. :D
ReplyDeletein msia? and so blardy hot hahaaa
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteVery special sky!
ReplyDeleteGreat sky shots.
ReplyDeleteSydney - City and Suburbs
Beautiful..yet to hot now hehehe
ReplyDeleteThose clouds look like splashes of water! Beautiful day, beautiful shots!
ReplyDeleteouch! my eyes hurt. too bright.
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing capture. That sun is brilliant and those clouds are stunning. Beautiful photographs.
ReplyDeleteopps, hot day again! Dry season is here!
ReplyDeleteNice..
ReplyDeleteLovely bright sky... great captures :)
ReplyDeleteReminds ne of China Blue (Mark and Spebncer's talcum)...whenever I see beautiful or true blue I think of my talcum powder and the scent floats by.
ReplyDeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sky photos!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sky you have there..good captures.
ReplyDeletei love bright sky and clouds.. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the white cloud in the sky! Lovely photos, wenn..
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely picture of the clouds and sky!
ReplyDeleteNice!
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was a glorious sunny day!
ReplyDeleteHeaven is as bright or even brigther ( i think) :-)
ReplyDeleteStunning photos!
ReplyDeletexx
Wenn: Love your sky photos.
ReplyDeleteIt's bright and it's beautiful! Terrific shots!
ReplyDeletePixellicious Photos