First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...




Beautiful pics... hope u r enjoying yourself tremendously!
ReplyDeleteWow...the real Fokuangshan in Taiwan looks more majestic. :D
ReplyDeleteTruly amazing sights, such beauty.
ReplyDeleteWow! I'm particularly impressed with the Fokuangshan!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics...
ReplyDeleteit's beuatifully lighted at night
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful picture you have got here... but wonder why no visitor around har?! :p
ReplyDeleteI have been enjoying all your wonderful travel photos. What an amazing place.
ReplyDeleteAll you photos are so interesting. How many do you take in a day? There is so much to see.
ReplyDeleteNice photos!
ReplyDeleteHave not been to Taiwan, hope to make a trip there soon.
ReplyDeleteDream Shopping Mall & Nantou, a new place to visit. tQ
ReplyDeleteThis may be a joke or could be real. One elderly lady complained to the tour guide/leader as they were on their way to the airport on the last day that she was short changed. In the bus holding up the tour brochure she said "We have been to Taipei, Taichung, Koashiung, Hualian & Tainan but have not been to Taiwan yet why are we going home now?" :(
ReplyDeleteTaiwan! such a marvelous place...wish I could go there someay soon. too busy in the meantime XD
ReplyDeleteI Think last picture is nice
ReplyDeleteLovely Taiwan. tQ
ReplyDeleteI even dreamed myself travelling in Kao Shiung. >< Have a blast!
ReplyDelete