First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...

Looks like man made.
ReplyDeleteMan-made, and I think I know where!
ReplyDeleteMan made...Miri has been in a drought like situation for more than a month!! The ground is brown...
ReplyDeleteIt is certainly man made.
ReplyDeleteI do not see any thunderstorm these few days.
universal studio effect?
ReplyDeleteIf water gushed down at this volume, the terrain, truck and building will not be so nice.
ReplyDeleteLooks unreal. :)
ReplyDeleteSydney - City and Suburbs
Don't think it's real.
ReplyDeleteThe first one looks real but the second seems to say it isn't. :)
ReplyDeleteCool shots though.
Looks unreal lah. But, we never know sometime can be real kan heheh.
ReplyDeleteNo idea wor...but really scary le >.<
ReplyDeleteLooks like a movie
ReplyDeleteIt looks like Universal Studios!
ReplyDeleteI will guess it's man made thunderstorm..Interesting looking though!
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping this is man made, 'cause your next sequence of photos would be the 'jeep' flowing along with the current I fear.
ReplyDeleteHere's Mine
Don't know - but I'm glad I'm not in the jeep.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely man-made!
ReplyDeleteWhy man-made and not woman-made? haha. Think its some movie thingy. tQ
ReplyDeleteMan-made thunderstorm! When will you let us know?
ReplyDeleteWhatever it is...it looks scary.
ReplyDeleteI could be real and could be man-made. Haha, I am not sure.
ReplyDeleteDropping by to say 'hi'!
ReplyDeleteIt looks real to me, I have seen worse nature catastrophes on Discovery Channel... btw, where did you get these awesome pictures?
Have a great weekends ahead!
Is Hollywood making a movie in your area?
ReplyDeleteDoes that look like a waterfall?
it look so suspiciously real, and unbelievably man-made.. :p
ReplyDeleteMan-made of course. :p
ReplyDeletehope it's not real, looks pretty scary to me
ReplyDeleteCool looking capture from Universal studios, right?
ReplyDeleteI witnessed this fantastic man-made thunderstorm at Shenzhen.
ReplyDeleteLooks like man made.
ReplyDeletexx
Universal Studios!!!
ReplyDeleteman-made?
ReplyDelete