First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...

Interesting fountain!
ReplyDeletewater coming out from TongKang..? 1st time i see :D
ReplyDeletei think that is ship rather than tongkang la hahaha
ReplyDeleteI think this is the "deepest" fountain I have seen before. Haha.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a fountain in a swimming pool.
ReplyDeletehi Wenn..watery in shenzhen but not watery in IPOH.. it is so hot today!
ReplyDeleteNice boat fountain!
ReplyDeleteNice boat fountain!
ReplyDeleteNice..
ReplyDeleteUnik
ReplyDeleteSo watery, and is good for me, at this weather.
ReplyDeleteno lar voon, cant be ship if ship go water come out in the middle like tat sure tenggelam liao hahahah ohhh sorry wenn, chatting on ur comment space hee
ReplyDeletevery creative fountain!
ReplyDeletelove this shot... nice water fountain
ReplyDeletethat resemble a boat!
ReplyDeleteHaha :D That's a fountain right? :p
ReplyDeleteNice fountain..
ReplyDeleteIn Germany we have frosty days with fontains full of snow...:-)
ReplyDeleteServus and have a nice day
Kvelli
Interesting fountain. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice fountain, wenn!
ReplyDeleteNow that is very unique and interesting!
ReplyDelete