First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...
Very beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteyes..beautiful capture too!
ReplyDeletenice butterfly, and you're able to capture it!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a nice shots... ;-)
ReplyDeleteGreat picture, I think you are really a nature lover!
ReplyDeleteLove the butterfly! : )
ReplyDeleteBeautiful butterfly! It so happen that I had just posted some butterfly photos on my blog also.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful butterfly. :D
ReplyDeleteHuge beautiful butterfly!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful butterfly!
ReplyDeletesuperb shot! so delicate!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous butterfly!
ReplyDeleteExcellent capture! The butterfly and flowers are lovely!
ReplyDeleteYes, this is beautiful, great capture, Wenn.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. What is this? Rajah Brookes? :D
ReplyDeleteThis is a Calendar picutre!! When are you going to make your own business calendar??
ReplyDeletethat is a lovely butterfly and it looks quite a big one......
ReplyDeleteGill in Canada
Reminds me of that very old song...
ReplyDeleteAn incredible butterfly!
ReplyDeleteWonderful photo, Wenn!
ReplyDeleteHave a good week!
Got a blogger loves butterfly, hehe...
ReplyDeleteWenn: You were so lucky to capture these neat butterflies on the flower.
ReplyDeletethat's a beatiful shot!
ReplyDeletePretty...happy mellow yellow Monday.
ReplyDeletelove the soft coloring in this picture and how you captured the clarity of its wings!
ReplyDeletecall me mushy
but i just love butterflies :)
thanks for sharing
I love butterflies :-) whenever I see them, I believe there is still hope for the world. thanks for sharing this wonderful picture.
ReplyDeleteMellow Yellow
Wow...it's beautiful. Nice shot.
ReplyDeletelovely butterfly, looks big
ReplyDeletegreat capture
wow gorgeous monarch!
ReplyDeleteButterfly..fly away.. it's a nice shot..
ReplyDeletevery beautiful.Your havetalent in snapping such natural photos :D . I envy.
ReplyDeleteGreat capture of the beautiful butterfly. Happy MYM!
ReplyDeleteMine's here.
Amazing one!
ReplyDeleteHappy MYM.
Love its yellow trunk and spots.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and lovely shot !!Amazing !!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful indeed!
ReplyDeleteI guess it would be kind of hard for me to see in the butterfly so big nesting on the flowers in my house,,,,,,,so was it in your house
ReplyDeleteBeautiful big butterfly.
ReplyDeletewow...beautiful. I like butterfly. They are so calm and pretty.
ReplyDeletenice catch! very beautiful...
ReplyDeleteMYM Macro Croton Flower
MYM Banana
Butterflies are beautiful insects.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful butterfly, wenn!
ReplyDeleteWow, there's more than 1 butterfly!
ReplyDeleteWenn = epitome of everthing that's peaceful & calm :-)...
ReplyDeleteGorgeous butterfly!
ReplyDeleteLove watching butterflies they have amazing colors. Happy week
ReplyDeleteMacro Monday~ The bud
Bird or chicken?
Love this photo gurl. Nice and really fascinating. Anyway here is my daffodils enrty. C yah!
ReplyDeleteIt certainly is! Nice shot, too!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Happy Spring!
ReplyDeleteNice shot!! You really sounds a Nature lover to me, Ween! Have a good week!
ReplyDeletenice, just like the colours on the tiger....errrr, maybe year of the tiger butterfly!
ReplyDeleteLovely capture of this butterfly.
ReplyDeletegorgeous butterfly and looks wonderful on pink~
ReplyDeleteawww so beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteu may view mine here
I can't believe you were able to capture this beautiful picture. I am always just a little too late :)
ReplyDeletePerfect catch on lens.
ReplyDeleteat a butterfly farm?
ReplyDeleteJust awesome. It is gorgeous and eye-stopping. How fascinating that it had black underneath.
ReplyDeleteAmazing picture of the nice butterfly :-)
ReplyDelete[Pete} could be a yellow bananaz butterfly instead of tiger butterfly haha.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful!
ReplyDeletePretty...., hope nobody would catch it and make it into a display.
ReplyDeleteNice striking yellow..thanks
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see some fluttering my way. Hopefully soon. :)
ReplyDeleteApprovingly your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you post, intention look ahead for the duration of more related articles without delay as its united of my pick issue to read.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful butterfly!
ReplyDeleteyes, it is!
ReplyDelete