First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...

We are sharing the same sky.
ReplyDeleteCirrocumulus clouds... looks like it's going to rain...
ReplyDeleteWhat an interesting viewpoint, Wenn! a magnificent sky!
ReplyDeleteI love it too Wenn. :D It gives me the tranquility that I need.
ReplyDeleteWenn, Please visit my post of http://www.selfsagacity.com/2010/03/blooming-camellias.html and see the Blooming Camellias that you said you can't wait to see. Have a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteWow, this would be like the way I take sky pictures...:-) Hong Kong is a place I have not been able to visit beyond layovers of flights. Maybe one day!
ReplyDeleteWanna go HK!!! :P
ReplyDeleteHK's sky is often hazy, due to pollution in Mainland China. I think you were lucky to have been in the SAR during blue sky days.
ReplyDeleteWah...love the sky too.
ReplyDeleteI love to watch the cloud when i was young...guess am a dreamer then..now...not much time to do that
ReplyDeleteWhite clouds....like cottons.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous sky, wenn!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful sky!
ReplyDeleteBetty xx
Gorgeous sky picture!
ReplyDeleteWonderful sky, so fascinating!
ReplyDeleteVery lovely sky, very peaceful appearing.
ReplyDeletecotton candy? hehehe
ReplyDelete