Saturday Date

I had a date with my customer cum friend who had lent me her saree and punjabi suit. She was kind enough to let me take two punjabi suit back and I chose one, the blue one instead of the white. She even lent me her ear-rings and necklace which came as a set. She wanted to lend me her bangles too but I couldn't as her bangles sizes were too small for me. So I used the stick-on henna which I bought from Little India recently.

So at 10am we were already at the beautician's place. I was there to have a facial mask whereas my friend had a simple facial done.

The beautician and her assistant attending to clients.


This was the second time that my friend had her facial.
The first time was years ago.
So as to appreciate what she had done for me,
I declared her facial foc for her.




Comments

  1. Free facial? So nice of you..
    I enjoy every facial sessions, hehe, except for the blackhead extraction part, ouch~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me i have not gone for my facial yet, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice of you to treat her for the facial... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love facial. Going for my facial when I am back in Kuching next month. Have 2 more sessions left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your friend must be a very nicer and kind woman.. that is why to very nice and kind and generous person get along so well together~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, sometimes we don't have to be calculative with friends.. you buy me something, and i give you a treat on something, now that's why i call the fun of friendship.. agree?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to go for relaxing facial some times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wah! You sure have grand preparation for Deepavali ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow... facial! That reminds me.. it has been a long while since I had one.. i prefer to have a massage than facial.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't remember when was my last facial, I think it was last year, but it was kinda great!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good of you Wenn to treat your friend to a facial. I don't like others touching my face so I have never been to a beauty salon to get a facial.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is very good and luxury to pamper yourself to have good facial or masks done. It will keep you young and pretty looking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog